Saturday, February 8, 2014

Finish Pinterest Project- Check!

Hello my name is Amy and I'm addicted to Pinterest. 
But who isn't. The humor section can keep boredom at bay for a long time. I'm also addicted to annoying my sister and BFF by sending them pins they probably aren't interested in. 

You know how it goes, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Don't tell anyone, but I don't do everything I pin. Lots of the food ones, less of the DIY ones. Good intentions.
This, though, piece of cake.


Undeniably, the original is better. Possibly because mine took 10 minutes. 

Supply list: unfinished wood board ($2.99 at Hobby Lobby)
hook (that one came from TJ Maxx.)
Lantern (which you can get just about anywhere)
Spray paint in bronze and/or metallic black

To be efficient, I painted the first coat on the wood in bronze and then unloaded the groceries. Tip- use a box in your garage to save from overspray. Before the first coat was dry, I added the black metallic in a light spray. It blended nicely and looks like a lot more work. That night, while watching TV, I got to use my drill to screw the hook on, and hung it up. Seriously. 10 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment