Saturday, September 28, 2013

Burlap Garland Wonderland

 Garlands!
not swag. do not call it swag. we both know it's stupid.

You know how I role. I see awesome ideas on Pinterst and make them slightly or not so slightly, my own. 

Here's what I found:
Burlap Garland

It's as easy as you think. She explains it all. To primp,  twist a lot.  Then twist more.

Here's how I used them to dress up my boring old roman shades in our dining room.


If that doesn't convince you that you can't live without these, this will:


Deco mesh! Can you see this stuff with lights at Christmas time? It's going to be spectacular! You'll get to see it.

Up close and personal.



My shopping tip- at Hobby Lobby, you can find deco mesh in at least two places- Christmas and general floral. Every other week, ribbon goes on sale for 50% off. Deco mesh is floral ribbon. Seasonal is only 40%. You're welcome. (The same goes for burlap ribbon.)


No comments:

Post a Comment