Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorite Friday- Tea Towels!

For the baker in all of us.

My Grandma has never used a dishwasher. We were the dishwashers and tea towels were the bane  of my existence. I had to dry because my sister was/is a perfectionist and would anger me by putting things back in the water that had a speck on them. So, to keep my mom from prison, I was the dryer. 

With tea towels. 

Or something as equalling thin and useless. Why buy new when we've lived through the depression? To be fair, she did have better, she was just saving them for the next depression. To this day, she's basically a full service department store and I've already claimed living with her should there ever be an economic reason. Cookies for decades? Yes please!

Moving on.

To honor my favorite upcoming holiday- Back To School!

Sheep!

For my Main Man. To get the hint.

My style of cooking...

Hello wedding gift/present of any kind!

Any of these can cover rising bread in my house this Fall. 
Which one is your fav?



No comments:

Post a Comment