Friday, August 23, 2013

Here's Your (Favorite Friday) Sign

Already it's been quite a day.
The littlest love woke up with terrible growing pains in his hip. Poor kid can barely walk! Luckily his pain tolerance is crazy high and thinks it's funny that he can't really walk vs crying. I woke up at 6 am to a phone call from the school announcing a two hour delay. At least he gets time on the couch with a heating pad! 

 In better news, our daughter got her school issued iPad yesterday and we put a picture of us on it. Because we're awesome parents like that. 

Bring on the Friday Favorites! 

This week is brought to you by my hatred of the signs that say 'Simplify'. I feel like that defeats all purposes. Why are you buying something to remind you not to buy things? Just don't buy it. A wallet that says 'simplify' would be much more appropriate.

Via

Via Perfect for any small business owner. We never really close.


Via

Via I grew up with a hunter and have an irrational love of faux taxidermy. In any form.


Via I've bought a gift from this shop before and I loved it! She does a killer job. And this sign is exactly what I need in my kitchen for my not picky but finicky family.



Did you find a favorite? Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment