Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Whole New Way To Wreath

I don't just make wreaths. I make removable, switchable and easily storable wreaths. Until recently, in the form of an attachment that you add to your own wreath like this:


You can read more about why I do it that way on my Etsy About page.


Thanks to an inspiration on Pinterest, and a little thought, I began making these:


They start with a metal form that I make to hook together at the ends. I send everything in separate pieces which saves on shipping because I don't have to use huge boxes. Assembly takes a few minutes. With the exception of all burlap. They are horrible to assemble, and they can bounce back from being folded in shipping.


The possibilities are endless! Lots of fabric choices:


One side burlap, one side fabric:


More fabric:


Really, anything you can dream up! Colors of your favorite team? Easy! A snowman pin to attach? Of course! 

They measure 13-14", which is the size of a straw wreath. But can be bigger or smaller upon request.

When you're ready for something new, fold up the sleeve, and add a new one, taking minimal storage space.

Which one will get you ready for Fall?












No comments:

Post a Comment