Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorites: The Unexpected Mason Jar

Growing up, seeing a mason jar meant one thing- peaches

Down from the depths of the cellar, and later the basement, of my Grams's house would come wonderfully preserved peaches. A jar might last through lunch. 
Because I could eat every single one of them from the jar, with a fork, by myself.

But these days, old is the new, well, new

I bring you, the unexpected Mason Jar.

Spoon rest or general holder.

Can you imagine the refracted light? Even the lids have great detail!



Sweet smelling jewelry.


The beauty of Etsy is that if you don't want the tags to say 'Parenting Advice', message the seller! I'd take them blank.


Hello summer party!

Which is your favorite? I can't wait to give the spoon rest to my mom who never has one and hates a mess.

In other quick news, I mentioned last week we may be moving. It's a no go. The job was not available much to everyones surprise and disappointment. That's okay, I was sad to leave my giant single bowl sink. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment