Friday, July 5, 2013

The First Favorites Friday!

To start this brand new blog, I'd like to do a small shout out to my fellow Etsians. 

A few of my favorite things!
Baseball is a way of life in my house. For $12, this will show it off nicely.


I mustache you not to steal my cookies!

This honey will make you scoff at store bought stuff. Check out the honey straw too!

What a pretty way to put such a perfect statement in your house!

Sassy and proud of it!


Unisex Bathroom Wood Sign And it's only $3!

6" Rustic Metal Letter. You get to pick uppercase or lower and how many holes it comes with.


Be sure to follow to see all kinds of fun! Different things I've been working on for my shop and our home, plus lots of fun things from other crafters and artists. See you soon-

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment