Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites of the Small Variety

By Monday, we should know if we are moving two hours to the north. The whole area is picturesque, surrounded by several lakes and zero fast food. What a fun adventure, right

Wrong. 
Mostly. 

Because we would have 2 weeks to do it. That's right, pack up a family of four and my office to move to a town where rental properties means on the lake for a cool 2 grand a week. 

That's not in my husbands' teacher's salary. 
I looked. 

Basically, if this is God's plan, than it'll work out. Do not try to change my mind, I might lose it.

Onto Friday Favorites! This week, it's all small, easy to pack things.



At least I appear friendly.


Which room can't this go in?



Can you tell anchors are a current favorite of mine? Since you see your phone all day, everyday, why not remind yourself 'not to sink'?





Coordinates of anywhere you want to remember. Vacation? Last home? Where you met your great love? I'd pick the last one.


Wear this and show the world you're ready for adventure!



Come back Monday. I've been working on a whole new version of removable wreaths that I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment